Reversing Hypertension: A Vital New Program to Prevent, Treat, and Reduce High Blood Pressure – review
It Strikes One in Four Americans Without Warning… it triples your risk of dying from a heart attack…it increases your risk of stroke sevenfold…it can lead to kidney disease, diabetes, and blindness…and to fight it, you may be taking expensive-and dangerous-drugs.
Now Dr. Julian Whitaker, a leading champion of nutritional medicine and the author of Reversing Diabetes and Reversing Heart Disease, unleashes a new weapon in the war against hypertension.
His simple yet dramatically effective plan offers:
* a comprehensive program of diet, exercise, nutritional supplements, and stress management-to replace or cut down your dependence on medication
* Dr. Whitaker’s Quick Start Diet-to decrease dangerously high blood pressure fast
* over 30 easy recipes for delicious, low-fat, healthy eating
* custom-tailored exercises, from simple stretching to extensive walking regimens
* tips on how to properly balance your salt intake and drink more water-hypertension’s most overlooked remedy
* important information on inexpensive mineral supplements, EDTA chelation and EECP therapies, and much more.
List Price: $ 14.99
- « Cardiac Recovery Cookbook: Heart Healthy Recipes for Life After Heart Attack or Heart Surgery – review
- Health Books
- Best Lifestyle – Aristotle’s Philosophy of Happiness – review »
Dr. Anil Singhal, MD (Homeo)Reversing Hypertension: A Vital New Program to Prevent, Treat, and Reduce High Blood Pressure – review
by Dr. Anil Singhal, MD (Homeo) ( Author at Dr. Anil Singhal MD (Homeo) )
Posted on September 30th, 2011 at 12:43 am.
Last updated on January 13th, 2012 at 10:13 am.
Find more from Dr. Anil Singhal's Blog on: Health Books