- M.D. (Homeo) — (Doctor of Medicine in Homoeopathy)
- B.H.M.S. — (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
- Dr. MPK Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre (University of Rajasthan), Jaipur.
- Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital (University of Delhi), New Delhi.
- Ramjas Sr. Sec. School No.4, New Delhi.
Professional Qualifications – details:
|Exam. Passed||College||Year||% of Marks||Subjects|
|Doctor of MedicineM.D. (Hom.)||Dr. MPK Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital||2005||68.0%||Repertory, Practice of Medicine, Materia Medica, Organon of Medicine & Philosophy|
|Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery(B.H.M.S.)||Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital||1989||60.3%||Anatomy, Physiology & Biochemistry, Pathology, Social & Preventive Medicine, Forensic Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Surgery & ENT, Ophthalmology, Practice of Medicine & Paediatrics, Organon of Medicine & Philosophy, Materia Medica, Repertory|
Other Professional Skills Certifications:
- Health & Hygiene Correspondence Course conducted by Health Education Service, Pune, in 1996.
- Brainbench Certifications – Successfully completed following certifications through examinations in 2001-2002 administered by Brainbench (USA) – the world’s largest provider of high quality, structured, skills certification exams on the Internet (paid service):
Anatomy & Physiology
Cardiovascular Core Knowledge
First Aid Core Knowledge
Quality Skills (ISO 9001:2000) Certifications:
|Year||Certification Name||Organizing Body|
|2001||Internal Quality Auditing Skills||Know-Why Engineers, New Delhi|
|2009||Certificate Course in Cyber Laws||The Indian Law Institute, New Delhi|
- Passed Class XII examination with 1st position in Ramjas Sr. Sec. School, securing PCB 78.33% marks and PCM 81.33% marks.
- Passed Class X examination with 3rd position in Ramjas Sr. Sec. School, securing 72% marks.
Extra Curricular Activities:
- NCC Cadet in School. Participated in Cultural Programmes in School and Colleges.
- 2nd position in Chess Tournament of College (NHMC).