Today, in evening, I attended a panel discussion on Implications of Clinical Establishment Act 2010 in homeopathic practice, organised by Board of Homoeopathic System of Medicine, Delhi and Delhi Homoeopathic Federation on the occasion of 257th Birthday Celebrations of Dr. Samuel Hahnemann, the founder of homeopathy.
Expert panelists were:
- Dr. R. N. Das – Medical Superintendent Nursing Homes, Directorate of Health Services.
- Dr. Ramjee Singh – President, Central Council of Homoeopathy, Govt. of India.
- Dr. S. M. Singh – Director, Sri Sai Nath Post Graduate Institute of Homeopathy, Allahabad.
- Dr. Narender Saini – Hony. Joint Secretary (HQS), Indian Medical Association.
- Dr. R. K. Varshney – Senior Homeopathic Consultant.
- Dr. R. N. Wahi – Chairman, South Delhi Homeopathic Association.
- Dr. A. K. Gupta – Director, AKGs OVIHAMS Clinics.
This panel was moderated by Dr. R. K. Manchanda, Deputy Director (Homoeopathy), Govt. of Delhi.
This panel discussion on Clinical Establishment Act 2010 in homeopathic practice was organised at Pearey Lal Bhawan, Gandhi Memorial Hall, Bahadur Shah Jafar Marg, I. T. O., New Delhi 110002.